Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We Are Lame!

Happy New Year!!! I have received several text messages and emails asking why I stopped creating posts, wanting to see new pictures of Lucas and Little Madison. Sorry it has taken so long. The little ones have grown so much, and they keep Becca and I very busy. Lucas always keeps us laughing and also keeps us crying. He talks so much now it’s unbelievable. Little Madison is such a cutie, she is such an easy going baby. She always has a serious face but when she does smile, it’s the most adorable thing ever.










6 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm glad that you guys finally posted some pictures and to let the rest of the world know that you are still alive. Seth it was good to talk to you today, I am sorry we haven't kept in better touch. We really need to get together and do something like a BBQ or games. I hope Becca and the kids get feeling better. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help out. We aren't to far away to bring dinner or anything else you may need. Remember don't keep all the blessings to yourself let others serve you too.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I was seriously going through withdrawls and was about to call and demand some sort of evidence that you were still alive. Since we moved I rely on blogs to keep me updated... so I'm so glad you did a post. The kids are getting so big - I didn't even recognize Madison. She's adorable! Miss you guys like crazy. We're planning a trip down sometime in March or April - see you then!

Farrah said...

It's good to see your still alive! Madison is getting so big. It's amazing how similar Lucas and Madison are. They are both too cute!

Karla said...

Cute pics, thanks for sharing (finally). I especially like the one of Lucas holding Madi - looks like he's squeezing the life out of her!

The Newmans said...

Finally!!! I love the pictures. Madison is so big already, it's amazing how big they get so fast. Madison is way to cute, and I could just squeeze Lucas, he's to adorable.

Tyra said...

seriously, you guys were this close to being taken off of the friends I stalk column. Your kids are cute and I can't believe how big your baby is getting..