Monday, September 8, 2008

New Pictures of the Kids

I just can't get enough of Lucas! He is so funny, there isn't a day were he doesn't make us laugh! His new words are "ouch", because he is constantly hurting himself. "No", because he never wants to do what we say and finally "caca", Grandma Banda isn't too happy about that one.

Madison is well, she is such a doll. I'm totally in love with her, I could just hold her all day. I can't wait till she is just a little more alert, but at the same time I want to charish the time of just being able to hold her and not chase or catch her from falling off the bed, couch, chair, table, planters, and everything else Lucas climbs on.

Uncle Nick captured some amazing shots of the kids, hope everyone enjoys. Please visit his website to see more of his incredible work.







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for new pictures - I was thisclose to calling you and demanding that you send me new pictures. The kids are both so cute! Lucas is getting so big and Madison.... well, she's just a complete doll.

I can't believe I won't be able to see her until she's older... we won't be able to make it down there before the new year :(

Love and miss you guys so much!

standifird family said...

SO ADORABLE!! We need to bring our girls by for a visit soon!

Chad & Heather Banda Family said...

Wow, Nick always gets the best shots! I can't believe how much Lucas has changed since I've seen him! It makes me so sad that we don't live closer! Rachel keeps on saying that Elijah looks like Lucas...it's so cute. For a few days I would catch her calling him Lucas and then correcting herself. :) I can't believe how our family has expanded. I wish I could meet my new little niece...she is a beauty. I love the smile! What luck on that shot!

The Newmans said...

Your brother does an amazing job! The kids look so great, I can't wait to see more!

Derek & Kellyn said...

So precious! Shew already looks like she is getting so big. Boy does it go by fast. Im so glad we got to visit you the other day. You look Great. Take care of yourself! Caca!! HAHAHA!

Felton Family said...

Hey Seth, it's Hna Lewis (Carolyn Felton) I found your blog off of Amanda's. So good to see your growing little family. Congrats with your new addition. Too Cute. Sounds like all is going well:)

Linds said...

Becca! I don't have a current email address for you so hopefully you'll check your blog soon so you'll know that I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope its fabulous. Send me an email so I'll know yours, will you? Mines lindsey.r.wilkins@gmail.com. Love you girl!

The Newmans said...

Okay...I said I can't wait to see more...where are NEW pictures of the kids...Madison is probabley growing every day!