Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lucas In California

I got home late last night from Oceanside; it was a little difficult to leave for a number of reasons. It was hard to leave because I absolutely love California, the weather, beach, surf shops, the sounds of the waves crashing at night, and Ruby’s (a burger restaurant). My flight home was interesting; I was one of thirteen passengers on the flight. Driving home from the airport I realized how much I love Arizona, I'm in love with Gilbert and the weather is to die for!!! When I got home I quickly realized the major reason why it was so difficult leaving. Becca and I have been married for almost 4 years; since we have been married we have spent every night together. It's just not the same being home without Becca and Lucas there. (I know this may sound cheesy) I spent today staring at pictures from my sister-in-laws blog. I stole some pictures from her blog for those of you who don’t know her and have access to her blog.




4 comments:

Farrah said...

Look like a fun trip. Nice to get out of the heat for a while! Lucas is getting so big. He's is a natural beach baby!

Anonymous said...

That's totally sweet... and not cheesy at all. Lucas is definitely his father's son - loving the beach!

Derek & Kellyn said...

Wow, I cant believe how much he is looking like Seth. I havent noticed it as much as I do now. Cutie! I cant make it to your shower on Saturday, but would love to come by a bring you a gift. I'll call you soon!

The Newmans said...

He is so funny! He looks just like a little surfer boy. He is getting so big already!