Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hanging Out In Oceanside California!


So much has happened since our last post. We have no idea where to start, so I figured we can start new. Becca's family decided to change things up this year for vacation. Every year for the past several years the Narducci Family has vacationed in Maui, but this year because Becca and I are expecting our second child the same week the vacation was scheduled we had to relocate to Oceanside, California. I know, super sad huh? 

We are in a beautiful beach house on the beach for two weeks, it has the most amazing view. Becca and the family arrived here last week, but I have to travel back and forth because of school and work. Here are a few pictures from the trip I think many of you will enjoy.


Lucas Playing the Ukulele in the beach house. He sure does love to play his instruments with his clothes off. 


This is a picture of Lucas practicing his singing after his Ukulele.


Lucas hanging out with his smok'n hot mama at Sea Port Village in San Diego before they picked me up from the airport.




3 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

He is ADORABLE and I love the hair!!!! Becca....you look so good! I'm so excited for you guys to have a girl...how fun!!!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

BECCA & SETH! Oh my, Im stoked I stumbled on your blog! I've been the worst at keeping touch with anyone and I've been wondering how you guys have been, it looks/sounds like everything is great (or at least I hope so). Congrats on having Lucas (hes super cute!) and congrats on the upcoming addition to your family!! Thats so great! Im adding you as friends, feel free to do the same as Jason and I have recently started a blog. That way we have no excuse anymore not to keep in touch. =] Love you guys!

Jason and Michelle Ellsworth said...

By the way, Becca you look so cute pregnant. Adorable.