Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Baby Madison Michelle Banda

Yesterday was a very special day, my wife delivered a precious little girl. We arrived at the hospital at 10:30 am and at 1:05 pm our little girl joined our family. Becca is recovering well and little Lucas loves touching his little sister although I don't think he knows she will be coming home with us.

My brother in law Nick brought his photo gear and was able to capture some amazing shots. We were happy to be surrounding by so many friends and family yesterday. Feel free to check out more pictures at www.nicholasmatthew.net






6 comments:

Amanda Stephan said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Moss Family said...

Awe... precious! I'm so glad to see pics-- and professionally done too by uncle Nick? You guys waste no time, do you? Love the name. Hope you are ALL doing well. Call if you need a break. Corbin could use a playmate more his size. :)

The Jackson Family said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful, I'm glad to hear Beccca and baby are doing great:)! Can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Madison! We're so thrilled for you guys... we can't wait to meet her.

Tyra said...

Your baby is sooo cute. I have a present for you and me and aubry want to come by and see the princess.

Jolley's said...

CONGRATS!! She's beautiful. Hope the recovery is quick!