Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lucas's Luau



It is true, our little man just turned one year. I have very mixed emotions about this. There is no way one whole year has past since I brought my little baby home. I have been so lucky to stay home with my sweet boy and watch him grow and progress everyday. We decided to celebrate in Lucas style by having family and friends over for a big luau. We had a Hawaiian BBQ complete with a pig (the little pig cupcakes). We had a great time and appreciate all who were able to come celebrate with us!

He Loves this little car! He has learned to get in and out of it himself already. He will climb in, sit down and start pushing his body forward trying to get me or Seth to push him around.

Thank you Aunt Patti and Uncle Anthony for the basketball hoop. He opened it up and while looking at it started to tip it over.

It startled him a bit at first but started laughing. So everyone started laughing and clapping. He looked all around to take it all in.

This boy is hilarious! I think someone knows he is funny. After he realized he was making everyone laugh he continued to laugh and make faces! He makes me laugh all day!


He had so much fun opening his gifts which surprised me. He was interested in each new toy and somewhat interested in the new clothes. He was spoiled by the amount of gifts he got. He also devourered his cupcake!



I love capturing moments like this! Lucas's Great Grandmas sitting and chatting.

1 comment:

Karla said...

What a fun b-day party! I'm glad Lucas is getting older. He needs to so he can defend himself against Natalie! :)