Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Announcement!












We had awaited this week for months (back in march)! Let's just say it wasn't anything we expected it to be. The week started out on Monday night with Lucas projectile vomitting all over the Grandma and Grandpa Banda's Family room. He was sick the entire week! Then I greatly enjoyed getting whatever Lucas had and threw up all night on Tuesday. But we had our ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday and there was no way I was going to miss it after counting down the days! That night we had the family over for the big announcement. Since I was sick, Christa sso lovingly made the cupcakes for me. We have started a tradition that everyone picks a blue or pink frosted cupcake to guess if it is a girl or boy, the we open a gift to announce it. We wrapped a blue little dress to throw everyone off. I wish I hadn't felt so crummy but it was still a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Amanda Stephan said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!! Hope you feel better!