Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rednecks of the Blogging World



I called Becca today and told her we needed to change the blog template as soon as possible. She did a wonderful job making one for Christmas, but sadly the season has come and gone. Much like our friends in Apache Junction who leave their Christmas lights up all year long, we were heading down the same road leaving our Christmas background on all year long. We are sorry and will soon update the background, until then enjoy the generic template.

5 comments:

Farrah said...

Love the picture. I think it looks just like you guys! Oh and Lucas is so cute. I can't believe he actually does that while he's sleeping! Too cute.

Tyra said...

When did your husband get all of those cool tats???

Linds said...

Becca, I am IN LOVE! Lucas is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! The last picture I saw of him was the one Seth pix messaged me when he was born! Ok, wait I think I got one more when he was a couple weeks old but STILL. He's gorgeous! And I'm so glad you have a blog, they're such a great way to keep in touch. Mine's pretty boring now that I'm not in Spain, but oh well. LOVE YOU and can't wait to see you guys when I get back to AZ!

Elyse said...

Hey Becca! I just found your site from Kellyn's new blog -...ironically after I bumped into you at Mimi's yesterday!(small world huh?) Your little guy is adorable! What a cute family! We're in the blogging network too at mattandelyse.blogspot.com Keep in touch! - Elyse Coleman (Corriveau)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.